|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage6.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||9.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||300mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
The rated voltage of each battery is 9.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 276Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -40℃ to +60℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
2. Main Applications
Wireless telecommunication devices
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
RFID products, road toll transponder, IC cards, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- More than 9 years experience in producing Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery
makes HCB professional;
- In Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery, HCB Has eight patents and the soft
cell structure is invented by HCB;
- Your customized varies needs are workable for HCB except the normal
- More 3 million soft pack Li-MnO2 are sold to the customers each
year by HCB;
- So many terminal customers make HCB experienced in both civil and
4. Company Advantages
- HCB quality management meets the standard
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- Drop test package can be provided to your ordered battery if you
- HCB can provide the report for safe transport of goods to the
- HCB Battery has passed the CE standard;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- HCB Battery has passed the UL standard
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- Is it possible to store the battery in moist environment?
Storage environment should be as dry as possible.
- When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, what should we
We need to stop using the battery when the abnormal heat release or
- What should you do if the children swallow the battery?
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- Why should you keep the batteries away from the fire?
They will be hot very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic
materials leakage if they are closed to fire.
- Why can't the batteries be deformed?
The batteries can not be deformed or drilled into or damaged
because the toxic materials or gas leakage may lead a big rupture.
- When the batteries are changed, what should you pay attention to?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- Can the batteries be thrown into the water?
The batteries are not able to be thrown into the water. This can
cause the water explosion.