|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||150mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||300mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
We provide the nominal voltage up to 3.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 330Wh/kg, 50% higher
than the steel-shelled lithium cell of the same weight
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +60℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
Without voltage passivation, no activation necessary after long
time storage, install-and-use immediately, free of maintenance
To meet the requirements of modern light & handy electronic
Dimensions can be customized according to different demands, short
product development period, meeting customers’ varieties of
The best safety and reliability of lithium battery, in the case of
without any protection measures to withstand short-circuit and
piercing severe test, etc.
2. Main Applications
Wireless telecommunication devices
Ground force (individual soldier system, infantry fighting
vehicles, robot soldier), navy (submarine, underwater robot), air
force (fighters, unmanned surveillance drones), aerospace
(satellites, shuttles), etc.
Life jacket, signal light, buoy, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- HCB can make good quality Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery with 9 years
- There are eight patents applied by HCB in Soft Pack Li-MnO2
- OEM is workable for HCB and there are varies available models for
- Since 2007, HCB has produced and sold more than 15,000,000 pieces
Li-MnO2 Battery to many creative customers worldwide;
- HCB Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery are used in civil and industry
directly because we have many terminal customers.
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004 is HCB Environment Management System
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- Report for safe transport of goods is workable for us if it is
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- Rosh test is available for HCB Battery;
- The UL certificate can be given to you if required;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How about the storage environment of the battery?
In order to store the battery, the environment should be dry
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
You need to read our manual before you need the battery.
- What should you do if the children swallow the battery?
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
They are going to be hot in very short time and it will lead the
leakage of gas and toxic materials which may cause a big rupture.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- When the batteries are changed, what should you pay attention to?
The batteries of different electrochemical system, grades, or
brands can’t be mixed because it would lead toxic material or gas
leakage and/or a big rupture.
- What will happen if the batteries are thrown into the water?
The batteries are not able to be thrown into the water. This can
cause the water explosion.