|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||1500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||3000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
②Single battery nominal voltage up to 3.0V
②The specific energy density of each battery is 250Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
①The battery can be in work between -40℃ ~ +85℃
①The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
- High capacity, stable performance, stable discharge voltage, and no
voltage passivation after long time storage
- Battery sealing using the fully sealed structure to reduce the
leakage of the battery, make the battery can be stored at room
temperature for more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
RFID products, road toll transponder, IC cards, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- The cathode manufacturing process in HCB is advanced and unique;
- There are variety of solutions such as high power, high capacity or
low temperature etc;
- We can provide multiple cascade and parallel connection ways and
combining suggestions with our customers if they need;
- The products can be stored for 10 years which is very reliable.
- The industrial hermetic sealing cell is firstly used by HCB
4. Company Advantages
- The quality management system in HCB is accord with
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- Drop test package can be provided to your ordered battery if you
- The package of HCB battery is very safe and we can show you the
report for safe transport of the goods to you;
- CE test is available for HCB Battery;
- Rosh test is available for HCB Battery;
- We can provide you with the UL certificate if you need;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How about the storage environment of the battery?
In order to store the battery, the environment should be dry
- Is it ok to continue to use the battery when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs?
The battery should be stopped to using when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What should you do if the children swallow the battery?
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
They are going to be hot in very short time and it will lead the
leakage of gas and toxic materials which may cause a big rupture.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
If + and - polarity of battery is connected directly, it causes a
short circuit and this may lead toxic gas and materials leakage or
a big rupture.
- Is it ok to put the batteries into the water?
The batteries are not able to be thrown into the water. This can
cause the water explosion.